On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 11:45:16AM -0500, John Porter wrote:
> For example, take a look at RFC 28 (whose title
> happens to be "Perl should stay Perl"): nothing but ill-
> informed, petulant, absurd whinging about certain classes
> of proposed features that the author, in his humble little
> opinion, thinks would cause Perl to no longer be Perl.

I take great exception to the implication that my opinions
are humble!

John, if you're going to out and out insult someone, do
it decently.

Or elsewhere.

Preferably elsewhere.

--
The most effective debugging tool is still careful thought, coupled with
judiciously placed print statements. -Kernighan, 1978