This is slightly different to what is in documentation.

' "[TBD]" are to be defined later' is in the file <language/pragmas>

I took "defined" to mean "done" rather than "documented". In other words, something that did not exist, but should exist. What seems to be the case is that "defined" means "exists, but is not specified", or "exists, but could change", or "exists, but we haven't told anybody much about it".

I'm not quite sure which of these is meant.

TBI = to be implemented => on the wish list, but we haven't got around to it. (I think)