Just started work on getting perl6-debug to work again.

Some help:

There is a commit to rakudo-debug - pmurias <https://github.com/pmurias>
committed on 26 Mar

This is about the time the debugger went AWOL. So I thought to reverse
the commit locally to verify.

But I'm having a problem getting the local version to work.

I used rakudobrew to set up my system.

I tried to change perl6-debug.nqp in a subdirectory of .rakudobrew/moar-nom

The change went through, but the executable (perl6-debug-m) was not
changed in .rakudobrew/bin

It seems the executable in .rakudobrew/bin is a complex script and is
different from the executable in .rakudobrew/moar-nom

Is there some documentation about the build process?

Or how do I get an executable in the form in .rakudobrew/bin

No need for a full description, just some clues that I can work on.

I am working through the Makefile in .rakudobrew/moar-nom, but it is not
simple.

Regards,

Richard