I told you that. Others told you that. You ignored it and asked the same
question again, because what we said that exlains what words() is doing
doesn't fit how you've decided words() must work.

No amount of documentation can fix "I think the accelerator is the brake
pedal, and if it's not then you broke it".

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allber...@gmail.com