On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 02:39:33PM -0700, Daniel S. Wilkerson wrote:
> Thank you, that's what I thought it might be.  This can be done at
> compile time with a two-stage compilation.  The first one writes the
> code that the second compiles.  Then the checking can be done during
> the second stage.

Yeah, but that's yicky and limiting and involves temp files and you
have to know everything you want to generate before you run the
program.

Anyhow, I think we can save the technique even with strict-types.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One