> At 09:15 PM 9/10/2001 +0100, Simon Cozens wrote:
> >FWIW, it's just dawned on me that if we want all of these things to be
> >overloadable by PMCs, they need to have vtable entries. The PMC vtable
> >is going to be considerably bigger than we anticipated.
>
> Who the heck is going to override arctangent? (No, don't tell
> me, I don't want to know)

If we we allow overriden sin(), then the int version will do the coersion
and call the float version. The float version will do the dirty job.

If we use shared version, then the opcode_sin() have to coersion first,
then call the the ::sin(). The ::sin() is surely not good enough for
bigfloat. The "Complex" also want to override all math functions.

If the interpreter only handles int/float, but not complex/bigfloat,
there is not much reason to allow overriden sin().

Hong