Damian Conway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Brent told us:
>    > All these Star Trek references are threatening to make my warp core
>    > breach...  :^)
>
> Too much information.

Look, I'm sorry, okay? I only finished up the article with a Trek
reference because, whilst I could see Larry as Giles, I was having a
hard time envisioning Damian as Willow, Nat as Buffy and Dan as
Xander.

And the fallback plan of doing it all in the style of Jane Austen was
just Too Hard. Besides, when you're writing an article saying 'This is
really cool', a voice that's heavy on satirical irony doesn't quite work.

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?