On 10/28/01 7:57 PM, Damian Conway wrote:
>               method foo is lvalue {
>                       return $foo;

Any word on automagical creation of these suckers?  No, not as a module, but
built-in.  I don't think it's too crazy to build *some* sort of sensible
attribute accessor auto-creation in.  I know the first thing I'll probably
write is something that auto-creates exactly what's shown above, and then
I'm (kind of) back into a small slice of Perl 5 oo.

I guess what I'm really hoping for in Perl 6 is to finally give up my
super-simple object base class that does cascading initialization (check)
and simple attribute accessor creation (???) when necessary.

-John