On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 01:20:42PM -0500, Bryan C. Warnock wrote:
> On Monday 03 December 2001 12:31 pm, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> > Terrence Brannon writes:
> > > And then just write a RTL->JVM and RTL->CRL converter?
> >
> > I think it's time to collet these questions into a FAQ.  Any volunteers?
>
> Unless there's an objection, I'll take it.

I was about to volunteer as well.  :-)

For the SGML impared, here's a PODish outline of Simon's article.

        =head1 Parrot : A Cross-Language Virtual Machine Architecture
        =head2 What is Parrot?
        =head2 How does this relate to .NET?
        =head2 How does this relate to Mono?
        =head2 Why redesign a VM from scratch?
        =head2 Technical details
        =item Overview
        =item Data Objects and Vtables
        =item Bytecode layout
        =item Opcodes
        =item Garbage Collection
        =item IO Subsystem

Before I start mining the -internals archive, can anyone identify some
topics that are in dire need of FAQ treatment?

Z.