Nathan Torkington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Piers Cawley writes:
>> I got some mail from a publisher off the back of my 'Not Just for
>> Damians' article asking if I'd like to write a perl 6 book for them.
>> Must reply really.
>
> "Sure, I'd be glad to write about perl 6.  Do you also want to know
> the next Lotto numbers, who'll win the Grand National, and when you'll
> die while I've got my crystal ball warmed up?" :-)

Heh. That's roughly what I said, but slightly more politely. After
all, I do have a vague idea for book (but not P6 related) and I don't
want to go pissing publishers off before I have to.

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?