Hi,

I asked a while ago if a "getting started manual" was a good idea.  But
I got caught up on another issue, the format.  I spent a couple of days
throwing together this demo of a self documenting comment style that can
be used in perl and c without the compiler freaking out.  It also works
to write a plain document.  The demo is attached.  I included a demo c
and text file.  The perl script that runs the demo is itself commented
using it, and the demo parses itself.

I was wondering if you could take a look at it and tell me if it has any
merrit, or if I should not waste my time on it and get back to the
"getting started guide".

I am currently on a windows machine and have not tried the demo on my
linux box yet.  So I don't know how it will run under anything other
than windows.

Please excuse the use of the optomistic name ParrotDoc.

Thanks,
Erik Lechak