Dan Sugalski wrote:

Just in case folks missed it, I fixed the docs for the splice vtable entries in PDD2.
I'm currently committing the new splice vtable method for array classes.

It should work like documented in »perldoc -f splice«. Differences are:
- no return value, meaning perl{,6} has to get the values out of the array, which will be removed by splice, if needed.
- all parameters have to be present, an empty array serves for a missing LIST param, a missing LENGTH parameter should be substituted by »array.length - offset«.
A negative »count« parameter is supported, though I'm not too sure, if it does what it should to, as well as a negative »offset«.

And finally, PMCs are currently only copied in, not cloned - I don't know, what is correct.

leo

PS please "make clean" after "cvs update".