At 9:27 PM +0100 10/21/02, Nicholas Clark wrote:
On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 03:18:37PM +0200, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

 I'm currently committing the new splice vtable method for array classes.
 And finally, PMCs are currently only copied in, not cloned - I don't
 know, what is correct.
"clone" is a deep copy? whereas "copied" means that another reference to the
same object is stored?

If so, I'd say that if only one option is available, then it should be
copied.
Copying is the right thing to do here. If the compiler wants to put copies of things into an aggregate, it can make copies first.
--
Dan

Dan Sugalski even samurai
[EMAIL PROTECTED] have teddy bears and even
teddy bears get drunk