Michael Lazzaro:
# On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 10:01  AM, Brent Dax wrote:
# > Why use POD like this instead of a more atomic version of
# the standard
# > testing format used by Perl 5?   We can use the directory
#
# Dunno, looking for a way where we can harness the authors for
# producing
# tests in the least-intimidating way.  I'm not really thinking

I suspect that adding more work to the authors's job will just scare
away potential authors.  "I'd love to write the docs for tainting!  Wait
a minute, I have to write the tests, too?  I don't have time for *that*
much work!"

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

Wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in
New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. And radio operates
exactly the same way. The only difference is that there is no cat.
    --Albert Einstein (explaining radio)