Gopal V:
# If memory serves me right, Markus Laire wrote:
# > Miniparrot can then be used to build everything else, including full
# > parrot, perl6, other parrot-supported languaged, etc..
# >
# > This 2nd step might be e.g. Bytecode-compiled perl6-program which is
# > simple enough to work with miniparrot.
#
# Please for heaven's sake don't write a perl6 compiler in
# perl6 ... It's
# *very* frustrating if I have to download version 1 to compile
# 1.1 and so on... (imagine compiling CVS head with a chain of

We have to--otherwise we can't have the self-modifying parser Larry
desperately wants.  But don't worry--we'll ship it already bytecompiled.

--Brent Dax <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
@roles=map {"Parrot $_"} qw(embedding regexen Configure)

Wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in
New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. And radio operates
exactly the same way. The only difference is that there is no cat.
    --Albert Einstein (explaining radio)