If memory serves me right, Paolo Molaro wrote:
> You can find the complete examples of how the jit debugging features
> work in the mono tarball (mono/doc directory):

Same old lupus .... I never realized I had a wolf pack hunting me :-)

> the above was a partial cut&paste with s/mono/parrot/ :-)

But don't act like you invented it .... Kaffe had one before you thought
about mono JIT ...

http://www.kaffe.org/doc/kaffe/FAQ.xdebugging

I just saved some typing by cut-pasting what I had in my box ....
And don't bother to thank me for introducing the "debug jit" so that you
could show up with "Mono has this and more" banner....

Gopal