The Parrot tree is now frozen in preparation for the 0.0.9 release.
That means no new features. Bugfixes and warnings eliminations are
still acceptable.

If anyone messes up and commits any feature-related changes between
now and Wednesday, I'll back the changes out and open a ticket, so I
(or someone else) can re-apply them afterwards.

I notice that the current tree doesn't pass the tests even on my
rather forgiving machine, so there's some work to do. :-) (MANIFEST is
broken again, and nci.t is failing. I'll fix the first now.)

Any suggestions for the name of the 0.0.9 release? Right now, I'm
split between "0.0.9" and "Nazgul".

Whoa! Looks like Simon Glover has fixed the MANIFEST already. Cool,
thanks!