Simon Glover wrote:

 ... but I'm not sure quite why we were skipping all of the tests in
 nci.t in the first place; would anybody more knowledgeable care to
 comment?

The nci tests need a shared library, which we can't reliably build on all platforms (s. #18832), so it isn't in the test_prep target.

But after 0.0.9 release we should really enable building libnci$(SO) to have building shared libs tested as well as nci (which would need some more signatures in call_list.txt).

Please (after applying #18832 to Makefile) try to:

$ make libnci.so / libnci.dll

and run

$ perl t/harness --running-make-test --gc-debug t/pmc/nci.t

on different platforms.

 Simon

leo