Dear All,
I just wanted to ask about a conclusion on the bytecode metadata.

Here are the things I would like to know about a given bytecode :
what line (maybe column) it comes from
Possible comments about it.

If it is a method call, what is the method name,signature,locatoin
If it is a variable or constant, what is the variable name, type, size
If it is a expression , what is the type of it, the size
For a given type, the name, size would be great to store.

Is it going to be possible to store this data in the meta-data,
it does not have to be all there at once, but will the framework handle
it?
Hopefully you have answered this already, and you can just say, rtfm.
Thanks for you patience, i am a bit slow today.
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/