At 8:06 PM +0200 7/1/03, Juergen Boemmels wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 This dies on 9 tests on OS X, and I think from the complaints that
 valgrind will also be very unhappy, but I'm putting it in so it can be
 thumped by other folks as well as me.

The tinderboxens are very unhappy right now. I missed two points in porting from ParrotIO * to PMC *, but this triggers only a warning in untested code, so I missed them. Attached patch should fix them.

In, though the tests still bomb out for me. (Lots of freeing of un-malloc'd memory warnings)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk