John Siracusa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Did this ever get resolved to anyone's satisfaction?  While reading
> EX6, I found myself wonder exactly what for() would look like in
> Perl 6 code...

A for loop[1] is basically syntax sugar for a while loop.  In general,
where foo, bar, baz, and quux are expressions, the following are equivalent:

for (foo; bar; baz) { quux }
foo; while (bar) { quux; baz }

If Perl6 has enough syntax-sugar ability to let you turn the former
into the latter, then you don't need to worry about for's signature.

[1]  Of course I mean a C-style for loop.

split//,"[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ --";$\=$ ;-> ();print$/