While we still need to nail down the final bits of namespace stuff, I'm running into the need for it in IMCC code, so its time to finally deal with it.

I don't really care what the syntax looks like, so I'm proposing:

.namespace [foo; bar; baz]

as a way to set the current namespace for subs to foo::bar::baz. Any sub defined from that point on in the current source file will go into that namespace, unless the namespace is explicitly changed later on.

We'll deal with namespaces shortly, after nailing down the last bits of the current object scheme's inefficiencies.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk