At 2:14 PM +0100 3/11/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 While we still need to nail down the final bits of namespace stuff,
 I'm running into the need for it in IMCC code, so its time to finally
 deal with it.

I don't really care what the syntax looks like, so I'm proposing:

.namespace [foo; bar; baz]

Done a bit:

  .namespace [ "Foo" ]
  .namespace [ "Foo"; "Bar" ]

the latter is only in the parser currently (no deepere nesting yet).

Cool.

Do we want bare words too?

No, I don't think so. I want to move away from bare words for namespaces as soon as we can--what's in now's just a hack/stopgap to get things moving.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk