Andy, Tim,

I think Andy is right, we should use the -T flag.

I would also like to propose that we remove all -w flags, and convert them to use the warnings pragma. I assume this will be backwards compatible enough, but my perl experience only goes back to 5.6 so I may be missing something.

Do you guys concur?

Steve