On 24 Jun 2004, at 21:41, Ovid wrote: [snip]
I also like the thought of inheriting tests, but I know not everyone is fond of this idea. There
was a moderately interesting discussion about this on Perlmonks:
[snip]

Yeah, I meant to contribute to that but never got the spare tuits.

I tend to use them when I have an abstract interface that several different classes are implementing. Seems a bad idea to either ignore testing functionality that's being changed or waste time reimplementing the basically the same code.

Adrian