"Ph. Marek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Please take my words as my understanding, ie. with no connection to
> mathmatics or number theory or whatever. I'll just say what I
> believe is practical.
[...]
> I'd believe that infinity can be integer, ie. has no numbers after
> the comma; and infinity is in the natural numbers (?), which are a
> subset of integers.

If that were the case, 0/Inf would == 0.

Also, if that were the case, 0..Inf would be a finite list.  (It is
trivial to prove that 0..N is a finite list with finite cardinality
for all natural numbers N.  So if you set N equal to Inf, 0..Inf would
have finite cardinality, if Inf is a natural number.)

This is obviously some new definition of Inf of which I was not
previously aware.

split//,"[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ --";$\=$ ;-> ();print$/