On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 04:28:08PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I ran CPANTS today, you can view results here:

Oooh. Nice

> http://cpants.dev.zsi.at/
> ( or http://test1.dev.zsi.at if DNS isn't updated..)
>
> in /metrics there is a yaml-file for each dist
> cpants.db (or cpants.db.gz) is a SQLite DB file
>
> Oh, there might be a bug, because 100 dists didn't get any kwalitee when at
> least some of them should...
>
> Max Kwalitee is 10, which is reached by 99 dists.

Will it go up to eleven soon? :-)

>  is_prereq       (is listed as PREREQ by at least 3 other dists)

Is it possible to get the lists of prereqs for each module, so as to build
a citation index? (without the need to do all the messy downloading or
parsing - being lazy I'd like to leave that to you)

Or should I download the generator and run it myself?

Nicholas Clark