Hi!

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 07:46:30PM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>
> > >  - Test coverage.
> >
> > Impossibly, because CPANTS does not run code.
>
> But it could fetch it from some other place that does it, right ?

Right. Back when Leon was maintaining CPANTS there was some talk of having
a "mothership" which could collect infos from various sources.

> What about adding (optional) coverage reports to the reports
> the CPAN testers send in ?

That might be a good idea. But AFAIK, coverage reports can vary greatly on
different platforms/Perls/installed modules (But I'm not a coverage guru...

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at