At 4:02 PM +0000 9/8/04, Herbert Snorrason wrote:
On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:57:22 -0700, Gregory Keeney
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Rule Number One:
     * No one wants the ? [interrobang if your email client or font
 doesn't like utf-8]
 Rule Number Two:"
     * Dan gets the ?
I was thinking more along the lines of "Dan is always right" and "Dan
is right, even if he changed his mind", but sure. Those might work
too. In what context, though, I don't know...

While "Dan is always right" has that nice ego-stroke effect, I don't think too many people would or, really, should, stand for it. We'd be better served with "The designer makes the final call, for better or worse" as a rule one.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk