At 11:36 AM -0500 9/18/04, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
I'm by no means an expert, but I'd say that the inner languages don't
need to have any idea of closure or of curly braces; those are Perl's
responsibility.

Rather it's the rules parser's responsibility. Don't forget, more languages than just perl 6 are going to be using the new rules parser.
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk