All~

I think it would be really cool if commits that had a significant
increase or descrease in speed would be flagged.  Possibly just a
section of the page could be a table with commit dates and the percent
effect they had.  This table would not contain all commits dates, but
only the most recent N that caused a greater than 5% change in speed.

The idea being that this would provide an easy way to sync to
particular revision for people playing the optimization game without
having to guess based on the graphs.

Matt