At 10:07 AM +0100 11/4/04, Leopold Toetsch wrote:
Sam Ruby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Attached patch makes building in the dynclass ghetto a bit less
 inhospitable...

Thanks, applied.

Are we comfortable adding the dynclasses to the default build target? I want to at some point, if only to make really sure that we don't break them. (As stuff that gets built and tested by default stays up to date, while the rest... tends not to)
--
Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk