--- Andy Lester wrote:
> But will the author actually care?  Will the author even know this
> exists?  Are you going to send email to Bob and say "Hey, Bob, you only
> passed 7 of 23 things"?  What's Bob going to say in return?  I see a
> couple of options:

Ah, now I see where you are coming from. I would say we should definitely
not spam CPAN authors with kwalitee metric emails; that is guaranteed to
really annoy a lot of them.

I feel pushily promoting kwalitee metrics will do more harm than good.
And I agree with chromatic that officially endorsing any particular
kwalitee metric is a mistake that is likely to cause unproductive
flame wars. Best, at least for now, is to simply publish some
kwalitee metrics as an optional aid to enthusiastic CPAN authors.
If they prove good and useful, they will naturally become better known.

/-\