On 1/18/06, chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1) by default, your object is opaque
> 2) if you don't want this, you can always use bless()
>
> For interoperability with Perl 5 classes, I don't want to use an opaque
> object.  Ergo, I want to use bless() (or something, but does that explain why
> I think bless() is important?).

No, you want to specify the $repr in CREATE(). But, p6hash will still
not be the same as a ref to an HV. Frankly, I think you're better off
letting Parrot mediate things the same way it would mediate Ruby and
Perl6 or Perl5 and Python. Worrying about it in userland is just going
to cause you headaches.

Rob