On Wednesday 27 June 2007 23:00:49 Andy Lester wrote:

> What if we have the Perl::Critic checks as Subversion commit hooks?
> Could email p6i with the results, too.  That's what we do at work,
> and it's annoying, but it's there and it's pretty in-your-face.

If it doesn't hose svk push, where the first of several commits fails due to
standards violations, I wouldn't mind trying it as an experiment.

(I only mention svk push because I've wedged my repository with something like
that similar in ways that I don't understand and can't reproduce sufficiently
to send CLKAO the proper complaint to get it fixed.)

-- c