chromatic wrote:

On Ubuntu 7.10:

t/src/vtables......1/4 # Failed test (t/src/vtables.t at line 142)
# Exited with error code: [SIGNAL 139]
[...]
This didn't go away on a realclean. I even moved ending the runloop to before the full DOD when destroying an interpreter, but to no effect.

Aye, this is the same problem as Andy Dougherty reported, and won't go away until the test changes to initialize the vtables for the test interpreter it creates. (There is no problem with a fully initialized interpreter.)

I'm marking that test as TODO with RT#48357. It was already TODO on Win32.

Allison