On Sun Mar 02 17:00:59 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I believe I've spotted the problem.  In
> Parrot::Configure::Parallel::Trace::store_this_step(), the call to
> process_options() is throwing away the command-line options.  I'll try
> to fix that.

This was fixed in r26183 in the 'tcif' branch.  That fix is not yet
reflected in the patch to trunk I have submitted in this RT.  But if you
do a checkout of the 'tcif' branch and call 'perl Configure.pl
--test=configure' with whatever command-line options you customarily use
in building Parrot in trunk, you will get a good indication of the
objectives and whether they're being met.

The fix, incidentally, showed that there was an error of long-standing
in Parrot::Configure::Options::process_options() in trunk.   This I
fixed as well.

Thank you very much.
kid51