Simon Cozens wrote:
I think I've finished doing what I can with docs/pdds/draft/pdd28_character_sets.pod for the time being. Please have a look at it, and let me know if there's anything wrong, anything unclear, anything missing or anything objectionable about it

Warnock Warnock Warnock. Can I get a witness, even if it's "Looks good but I don't understand it" or "Good luck, pal, but who do you think's going to implement it?"?

--
<Twofish> Pokemon seems an evil concept. Kid hunts animals, and takes
them from the wild into captivity, where he trains them to fight, and