On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:15:05PM +0100, Tim Bunce wrote:
>     page 73 - Perl 6 implementations
>                 I've added Mildew, with links, to the SMOP line
>                 anything I should add / change / remove?
>                 What's the status of KindaPerl6?

I think it's stalled or sleeping.

>     page 77 - quantity of code writen in Perl 6
>                 are there any other significant perl6 codebases?

Uhm, be careful. The pugs repository also contains generated Perl 5 code (for
example kp6 contains lots of those), so if you want to be honest, only count
t/, ext/ and misc/elf*.

The file projects.list in proto (<http://github.com/masak/proto/>) lists other
Perl 6 projects, but I guess most of them are rather smallish (maybe except
druid and november)

>     page 80 - graph of parrot commits and releases
>                 I don't have a url for that graph. Do you?
>                 Is it maintained? Can anyone update it for me?
>                 Can anyone produce a similar one for rakudo?

Not quite as nice, and not summing up the commits:
http://moritz.faui2k3.org/tmp/commits.png
That's generated by tools/commit-stats.pl in the Rakudo repository.

>     page 81 - size of parrot test suite
>                 I can update the basic number myself, but how many
>                 runcores are considered useful?
>
>     page 85 - Rakudo test progress
>                 I've just updated this to the latest myself.
>
> Anything else I should add, change or remove? I'm especially interested
> in verifyable metrics showing effort, progress, or use. Ideally graphical.

Maybe sombody could track the number of Perl 6 projects known to proto over
time?

If you should do the talk again next year, I can also provide visitor
statistics for perl6.org, but since we only have control over that domain for
a month now you can't see any trends yet.

Cheers,
Moritz