On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 21:39, Xue, Brian <brian....@amd.com> wrote:
> I want to adding one more answer about what are people waiting for before they
> start using Perl 6.
>
> There hasn't an official release of PERL6.0, just Rakudo. I'm afraid of
> Rakudo is cancelled, I don't want to make my product based on an uncertainty
> matter.
snip

This shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what Perl 6 is.  As far
as I know there will never be a release of Perl 6.0 (it definitely
won't be PERL6.0).  Perl 6 is a specification and a set of tests.  Any
program that can pass the test suite and conforms to the specification
IS a Perl 6.  Right now the program that passes the most tests and
conforms most closely to the specification is Rakudo.

--
Chas. Owens
wonkden.net