On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 18:05, Guy Hulbert <gwhulb...@eol.ca> wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-02-01 at 10:27 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >   - What was the first production release of Linux?
> >   - At what point was each of the above declared a "production
> > release";
> >     was it concurrent with the release, or some time afterwards?
>
> Linus declared what his goals for 1.0 were and started a 0.9x series.

… and so on.

While this meta discussion is all very nice, I don't really see what it has
to do with the questionnaire.

Gabor didn't ask us to discuss the answers to the questions, he asked us to
come up with more questions that we would like to see answered.

At least have the decency to change the e-mail subject when the discussion's
subject has changed!

</curmudgeon>
--
Jan