Is it possible to explain briefly wht the Rulle-Takens algorithm is?
That web page seems to mainly explain how some fractals like the
Mandelbrot set and the Julia set are generated. Is there a specific,
simple algorithm that we can try to implement in PDL, Perl 5 and Perl
6?

--
No trees were destroyed in the generation of this email. However, a
large number of electrons were severely inconvenienced.