On Wed, 2011-05-01 at 12:39 -0500, Guy Hulbert wrote:
> I'm fairly busy.  I'll report _any_ progress back to the list ... if you
> don't hear from me by February 1st feel free to nag me.  By 'progress',
> I mean something on github.

I expect to get started (as defined above) before the beginning of
March.  Nothing yet though.

Richard Hainsworth kindly contacted me today and he's started to work on
it as well.

I spent some time looking at what's out there and it seems that I should
post things on the perl6 wiki when they get going.  I notice that some
of the links are broken.

I have one question but I'll post that separately.

--
--gh