>Can I respectfully request that you guys make a lot more of your
>discussions public? languages/imcc and languages/perl6 are very major
>components, and they have been very little discussed on-list. imcc

Sure, I have no problem with it. At one
time someone suggested making a separate
list for Parrot compilers, so I took it as
a hint that maybe we were spamming.

>didn't bother me that much because I thought mainly just Melvin was
>working on it (I spend enough time listening to the voices in my head

To be fair, Angel has been doing most of
the work lately. Work has had me pinned.

I'm hoping with Sean's first cut at Perl6,
we can identify weakness and requirements
concerning an intermediate language, and
re-architect when we are done with the
"use cases."

>perl6 seems like something the wider community just might be
>interested in hearing about... ;-)

You _would_ think so, wouldn't you? :)
Personally I've been a little disappointed
in the involvement(interest) of late.

-Melvin