> Sure, I have no problem with it. At one
> time someone suggested making a separate
> list for Parrot compilers, so I took it as
> a hint that maybe we were spamming.

I am all for the creation of a new list for stuff such as imcc, and perl6
compilers. ([EMAIL PROTECTED]?)

So people interested in parrot internals (the hard stuff: GC, JIT,..) don't
need to listen our discussions about bugs on imcc, feature requests, etc..

On the other hand people like me that cannot keep track of all that happens on
perl6-internals, would have an easier way of focusing on areas were we can
actually contribute something.

-angel