At 08:07 PM 8/21/2002 +0100, Ximon Eighteen wrote:
> You _would_ think so, wouldn't you? :)
> Personally I've been a little disappointed
> in the involvement(interest) of late.
>
> -Melvin

I wonder how many interested observers of this list there are like myself. I
only wish I had the time & experience/skill/knowledge to contribute.

Keep up the good work.
I'm just an observer for now, but keenly interested. I've got a programming project in the works involving Parrot that brings me one step closer to World Domination.

Most of the discussion in p6i goes right over my head, but I'm certainly enjoying the fruits of their labors.