On Jan 12, 2008, at 11:33 PM, Bob Rogers wrote:

You are advocating better marketing, which is fine -- and I am lousy at
producing marketing copy, so I appreciate the help.

Also, it's really not that tough thinking about "marketing". All I wrote up is enough to explain to an outside why the "make perl6" target is useful, and how it works underneath. It's just a matter of stepping outside the project and thinking "could someone else understand this?" Maybe it doesn't have to be so simple that Aunt Gladys can get it, but maybe just the guy who sits in the next cube over who just knows a bit of Perl.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance