On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, chromatic wrote:

> On Monday 14 January 2008 08:56:08 Andy Dougherty wrote:
>
> > It doesn't work for me on Solaris.  What to do with that information,
> > I leave up to you.
>
> The next step is to get some debugging information.
>
> What's the generated compilation line?
>
> What's wrong with it?
>
> What should the right one be?
>
> With answers to all of those, we can figure out how to edit the Makefile to
> generate the right compilation line.

I already submitted a patch for this back on January 2 (see [perl #49314]).

It hasn't been applied yet.  I assume everyone is just too busy with other
things.  That's ok and normal and understandable.  With the next release
about 24 hours away, however, I would not want to assume it would make it
in before release.  At this point, I know I don't have time to do any
further testing prior to release anyway.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]