Hello!

  I am  thinking about the  perl compiler,  and I thought  if somebody
avoid  using  the  "eval  $scalar",  the  compiled  code  (perl  to  C
compiled code) may  not contain a full perl interpreter. If  it is the
case, we must  say to any module developer: Don't  use "eval $scalar"!
This syntax should remain for small dirty scripts.
  Most of the work should be done with "no strict" mode.

  My suggestion is: declare "eval $scalar" as a bad guy.

  Comments? (I may write an RFC if it worth...)

dLux
--
..all in all it's just another rule in the firewall. /Ping Flood/