At 02:31 PM 8/4/00 +0200, dLux wrote:
>   My suggestion is: declare "eval $scalar" as a bad guy.

It's not just string eval. It's also do FILE and require.

It's a powerful construct, though, and I wouldn't declare it as evil.
Possibly as "unimplemented on some platforms (read: palm)" or "The
optimizer loathes eval/require/do FILE after BEGIN time with a passion you
couldn't imagine", but not evil.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk